Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SussexGeezer

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
iPad3

I've been waiting patiently for my employer to see the merit of using the iPad for business - but so far to no avail. I don't have one personally, and if I win I'd used it for both work and play.:)

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've wanted a tablet for a while, and after using my mom's iPad... I've too wanted one. an iPad 3 would be so sweet... 10" of retina display gorgeousness!

ParadigmUSA

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If the rumor that the iPad 3 will have a retina display, it would be nice for me since I do a lot of reading in iBooks. I say this because when I'm reading, I can notice the individual pixels that make up the letters of the words I'm reading. Hopefully a retina display would remedy that particular issue of mine.

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I would love the iPad 3! If it does have a Retina Display, as the rumors suggest, using that device would be worlds more enjoyable!! (I'm basing this off the huge improvement from using iPhones without Retina Displays to ones with it)

markafrazier

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad, never had one and they look like so much fun. You would make guy feel like a million bucks with only $600 apple gift certificate. You all ROCK!!!!! ;-)

Zlannie

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the stage where my iPodTouch is basically a PDA, I need it for reminders to take meds, etc. These old eyes of mine can't read the small font size and when enlarged scrolling is a hassel, so very little surfing and reading is done on my Touch. Having an iPad is just what the doctor ordered.

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
To me all tablets more or less do the same thing, but its the way the Apple iPad 2 goes about doing those things that separates it from all the other tablets on the market and really makes it a truly amazing and lust worthy device. That's why I want one!

ksavant

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping to get a macbook and iPad next year. Having had my ipod stolen. I'm really missing the Apple experience...

foglock

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 or iPad 3

I would love to have an iPad 2 or I might wait for the iPad 3 but I really want one so I might not be able to wait.

Yurok11

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
iPad please

Would be nice to start teaching my 3-year old how to use the only digital device he'll need - iPad that is. :) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.