- 12-09-2011, 08:27 PM #451
- 12-09-2011, 08:42 PM #452
- 12-09-2011, 08:52 PM #453
- 12-09-2011, 08:57 PM #454
- 12-09-2011, 08:58 PM #455iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I revised my device to rule the world to accommodate an iPad or an iPhone 4S. It will be the final piece for completion. Still over budgeted and would appreciate the iPad (or iPhone 4S) to help subjugate the world. Thanks.
I would love to have an iPad 2 or 3 so that I can use this for reading to my kids. Tablets have one advantage over print in that looking up words is much easier. No more guessing what a word means in the context of its use. Besides that, my near vision is starting to go and an iPad would be helpful when reading. Thanks for the chance and Happy Holidays!
Last edited by Curious D; 12-09-2011 at 09:04 PM.
- 12-09-2011, 09:05 PM #456iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Winning an iPad to to help kids
I would be so thankful to win either an iPad or iPhone to utilize as a Mental Health Therapist. I am still an intern, and cannot afford to buy these incredible tools. I plan to use either item to help my clients (whom are kids!) with impulse control activities online and as a reinforcer for good behavior. I'm still using an old cell phone that is from 2008 and cracked...So ready to experience the touch screen phenomenon!
- 12-09-2011, 09:05 PM #457
- 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM #458
- 12-09-2011, 09:10 PM #459iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would like an iPad 2/3 because as someone that hasn't had a lot in life, TiPb makes contests like this so we can enjoys these great gifts. Having an iPad 2/3 would make my life, job, and since I travel a lot, my navigation so much better. Thanks TiPb!
- 12-09-2011, 09:11 PM #460
- 12-09-2011, 09:13 PM #461
- 12-09-2011, 09:15 PM #462
- 12-09-2011, 09:21 PM #463
I live for i. iPhone. iPod. iPad.
Only I don't have an iPad. iPhone--yes. iPod--yes. Heck, even my iPhone IS an iPod. How cool is that?
iOS puts the I in i. Or is that the i in me? Except there is no i in me. So it must me i in I.
Without an iPad, my iLife is incomplete. Like an i without a dot on top.
Except I guess there is no dot on a capital I, except iPad doesn't have a capital I, but an i with a dot. So the principle holds.
i need more i for i-Life. Or is it my life?
You get the i-Dea.
- 12-09-2011, 09:23 PM #464iPhone Newbie
- 25 Posts
- 12-09-2011, 09:25 PM #465
- 12-09-2011, 09:26 PM #466
- 12-09-2011, 09:32 PM #467iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Will be patiently waiting for my name to be drawn. :o
- 12-09-2011, 09:34 PM #468
- 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM #469iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would love an iPad 2/3. It would go great with my iPhone 4S and this would be my first tablet.
- 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM #470
- 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM #471iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
What a great giveaway!!
I'd love an iPad 2!
- 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM #472
Hi, the reason I wanna win the iOS device of my dreams:
I used to have an android phone because my dad gave me one, but I don't like android, I always wanted an iPhone.. Anyway, I was robbed like 6 months ago, and now I have a Nokia that can't even play music or store more than like 100 SMS because "it runs out of space", so I don't even have a music player
So I'd love to finally have an iOS device, because my little brother has a damn iPad (And he's like 5 years old) but I can't even have an iPod..
- 12-09-2011, 09:45 PM #473iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to win an iPad 2 or 3 because I would give it as a gift to my 12 year old sister. She loves all things Apple and recently lost her iPod Touch. I think surprising her with an iPad 2 or 3 would be one heck of an upgrade!
- 12-09-2011, 09:53 PM #474
- 12-09-2011, 09:55 PM #475