- 12-09-2011, 04:45 PM #376
I wish I had an iPad3 or iPhone 4s because I can't take much more of this Droid Eris. Small screen, slow, and glitches. Sadly, I bought it last year before Apple ever came to Verizon. I've even been made fun of lately at work by my coworkers who have already made the switch from Android. Save me please!
Last edited by mbrown1108; 12-09-2011 at 04:50 PM.
- 12-09-2011, 04:45 PM #377
- 12-09-2011, 04:50 PM #378
- 12-09-2011, 04:52 PM #379
Why I want the iPad 2 or 3
I just got an iphone from years on android and want a tablet, this could be an investment into my soon to be appleverse collection because if the ipad works out I have pondered the iDea of getting an Apple TV! plus my kids occupy my phone already!
- 12-09-2011, 05:02 PM #380iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Playing apps in style and with the speed that is sure to come with the iPad 3 just make it a more well rounded addition to my growing apple family of toys
- 12-09-2011, 05:05 PM #381
I would love to get the ipad 3 because as much as i love my ipod touch, my eye sight is not as good as it used to be and the touch screen is just getting to small for my old eyes! the ipad screen is so much bigger for my email, movies, web surfing, everything! plus its just awesome!
- 12-09-2011, 05:06 PM #382iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I could use this device to run my company more efficiently. Plus I can take it to the jobsite instead od being back @ the office so much.
- 12-09-2011, 05:08 PM #383iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
NEED IPAD for my iphone 4s and macbook pro!!! thanks!
- 12-09-2011, 05:13 PM #384
- 12-09-2011, 05:14 PM #385iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Recently purchased a iPhone 4S and love the design, especially the OS. Owned a blackberry and android before and iPhone is far and away best experience. Now, would love an iPad as well. Would be a great addition to the house.
- 12-09-2011, 05:17 PM #386
- 12-09-2011, 05:22 PM #387
- 12-09-2011, 05:24 PM #388
- 12-09-2011, 05:24 PM #389iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
what could be nicer?!
I am new to the Apple world and bought a used iPhone 4 from my cousin who had bought one and decided to shift back to Blackberry.
I was a bit nervous to step into Smartphone world and wasn't sure I would enjoy it but .......... WOW ....... I love it and use it all the time.
How nice would it be to get another Apple product and explore the possibilities?
I will cross my fingers ; )
- 12-09-2011, 05:24 PM #390iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
I want an iPad 3 because it'll blow everyone's mind!!!! I'll bet it will be just like the computer in star trek.... Instantly make food, teleportation... Holodecks
- 12-09-2011, 05:29 PM #391
- 12-09-2011, 05:31 PM #392iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I would loveee and ipad 3 because i starting to facetime alot more and a bigger screen nice would be nice. a macbook pro or air would be better i think but i would settle for an ipad for now!
- 12-09-2011, 05:37 PM #393
- 12-09-2011, 05:40 PM #394iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love an iPad 2 for my kid.
- 12-09-2011, 05:41 PM #395
My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and due to each of us having a family member that requires our attention, we will be in a long distance relationship for a while.
If I won, I'd use the card to either purchase and iPad 2/3 or an iPhone 4S so we easily communicate via facetime. My girlfriend does not have access to a computer so we cannot skype or anything like that.
- 12-09-2011, 05:42 PM #396
- 12-09-2011, 05:45 PM #397
- 12-09-2011, 05:45 PM #398
- 12-09-2011, 05:50 PM #399
- 12-09-2011, 05:51 PM #400iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
I'm a photographer and I'd love to upgrade to a 64gb iPad 2. I'm surprised by how much I enjoy editing photos on an iPad, but it's way to easy to eat up so much space.