- 12-09-2011, 03:47 PM #351
- 12-09-2011, 03:48 PM #352
- 12-09-2011, 03:49 PM #353
- 12-09-2011, 03:49 PM #354iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love to win any prize you throw at me, why? Because Apple products are the best out there!
- 12-09-2011, 03:50 PM #355iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Contest: Week II
You guys should pick me to win the iOS device of your dreams giveaway, because I would use the giftcard to purchase an iPad. I'm currently in my first year of doctoral study for counseling psychology, and the iPad would greatly aide me in my studies.
Also, in January, I begin with working with traumatic brain injury clients. I'll be doing intake sessions, counseling sessions, and general psychological rehabilitation with them. The iPad would help me to organize and track important progress notes on the go!
You won't find someone who would appreciate winning this contest more than me: It would help me make an impact in so many other peoples' lives. Thank you!
- 12-09-2011, 03:51 PM #356
- 12-09-2011, 03:54 PM #357iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!
I have an original iPad and would love to skip the 2 and go right to the 3!
- 12-09-2011, 03:57 PM #358iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would really love to win an iphone 4/4S since I don't have a phone right now because it was stolen.
- 12-09-2011, 03:57 PM #359iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love an ipad3 for my husband! it would be the best gift ever!
- 12-09-2011, 03:57 PM #360iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 12-09-2011, 04:01 PM #361iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
I would love to win help replace my crappy stuff with great apple products
- 12-09-2011, 04:01 PM #362iPhone Intermediate
- 153 Posts
I always buy apps if possible, I never download "lite" versions. This will be a great aide in my quest to play games and download useful apps. An iPad 2 or 3 will also greatly please me.
Last edited by Tony the Tiger; 12-09-2011 at 04:05 PM.
- 12-09-2011, 04:08 PM #363
- 12-09-2011, 04:15 PM #364iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
id love to save it for next years iphone
- 12-09-2011, 04:18 PM #365iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
While I'm very fortunate to already have an iPad, I would love another so that my wife could have one as well. What do I use it for? It has pretty much replaced my laptop for any kind of mobile use. My aging laptop is now standing behind my LCD and pretty much just sits there like a desktop (hoping to be replaced by a mini soon).
- 12-09-2011, 04:18 PM #366
- 12-09-2011, 04:24 PM #367
- 12-09-2011, 04:26 PM #368iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I want an iPad
I really want an iPad but dont have the money to buy it. It would be a nice Christmas present, thanks and I hope good luck to everyone. Merry Christmas!!
- 12-09-2011, 04:30 PM #369
- 12-09-2011, 04:31 PM #370
An iPad 3 would be amazing even if it was a little thicker than an iP2 because I'm still using a first gen for textbooks. Its really sluggish for the newer apps but I know that the little guy around the house wouldn't mind playing some puzzle games on it.
Please give me a boost this holiday season with this!
- 12-09-2011, 04:37 PM #371iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Love to win this for my wife. She could use this for dog shows. Thanks.
- 12-09-2011, 04:38 PM #372iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would use it to buy my mom an iPad 2 of her own. she could really use it with all of the travel she is doing lately.
- 12-09-2011, 04:38 PM #373
- 12-09-2011, 04:41 PM #374
- 12-09-2011, 04:41 PM #375