- 12-09-2011, 03:04 PM #326iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Would really like to get an iPad2 for the family. My kids would love it and ........who am I kidding I've been dying to get one for myself but I'd share it with them.........sometimes.
- 12-09-2011, 03:06 PM #327
- 12-09-2011, 03:07 PM #328
- 12-09-2011, 03:07 PM #329
- 12-09-2011, 03:07 PM #330
- 12-09-2011, 03:08 PM #331
- 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM #332
- 12-09-2011, 03:10 PM #333
- 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM #334
- 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM #335
- 12-09-2011, 03:19 PM #336iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love to get Ipad2. I´m tired of fighing whit my spouse and daugher about Ipad-time.
- 12-09-2011, 03:24 PM #337
Would love to spend Christmas with Siri - she is unavailable to me since I only have an iPhone 4
- 12-09-2011, 03:27 PM #338
- 12-09-2011, 03:28 PM #339iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I have been an apple fanboy ever since my first ipod mini back in the day, now I have an iphone 4s and love it but the whole iFamily is not complete, need an apple tv to use airplay and an ipad2 to take my wife off of my iphone!
- 12-09-2011, 03:31 PM #340
- 12-09-2011, 03:34 PM #341
- 12-09-2011, 03:35 PM #342
- 12-09-2011, 03:35 PM #343iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
I would love to get an iPad 3 (or even 2... but waiting on a potential retina display would make it so much better). It would be great to use to watch movies, surf the web and use as a primary device especially when traveling.
- 12-09-2011, 03:37 PM #344
My kids and I love playing games on iPhone (3G and 4). Playing on a new iPad would be that much cooler!!!
- 12-09-2011, 03:38 PM #345
- 12-09-2011, 03:39 PM #346
- 12-09-2011, 03:40 PM #347iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Recently got the 4S and have had iPad 2 that keeps me busy while battling cancer! Don't know what I'd do with out my Apple iPad 2!
- 12-09-2011, 03:41 PM #348iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Why would I want to win - because they make the best products!
- 12-09-2011, 03:43 PM #349
I got my first apple product 2 years ago, the iPod touch, needless to say I was blown away by the experience of using the device. Then when the time came to upgrade my phone i replaced my trusty old blackberry with an iPhone 4, never looked back. Then I got my macbook air after getting tired of all the problems with my sony laptop, and again I was amazed at how much I was missing. The only device I haven't owned yet is the iPad, and I can't wait to use one.
- 12-09-2011, 03:44 PM #350