Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was considering getting an iPad 2 during christmas but then i dont want it to then be the last generation model in three months so should i hold out for iPad 3? Or should i dive in and get the iPad 2

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPad 1. I skipped the 2 and waiting the 3 in hope for a better resolution screen. It should be out around spring if all goes well.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPad 1. I skipped the 2 and waiting the 3 in hope for a better resolution screen. It should be out around spring if all goes well.

Not to mention a better camera. I take more pictures than I thought I would with my iPad 2. A better camera is definitely in order.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat i was wondering what to do also. I think I decided to just wait for the iPad 3. I had the iPad 1 and 2 but sold them now I am considering buying another one. I think I will just wait for the 3 to arrive.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
That for all the advice i think agree i havent bought one yet so i'll prbbly wait for the iPad 3 and whoever put other can you tell me what 'other' you think i should do?

lockerc18

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iPad3 or iPad2 - Just stop it

This is the kind of stuff that absolutely fries me. OK, Apple wants to keep interest alive in the latest and greatest. But Apple has the #1 tablet right now. Why change that? What exactly is it that would drive them to trash their industry leading product and put something new out with such unimaginable technological wizardry that the current line of iPads would suddenly become obsolete?

I call BS.

I wish all the fanboys would just stop with this nonsensical speculation. It was all 100 percent entirely wrong with the iPhone 5, wasn't it, guys?

And yes, I just bought an iPad2 as a Christmas gift. Darn it all, stop telling me that this thing will be obsolete before the snow melts, would you?

Bah humbug. :mad:

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Might as well hold out now unless you are made of money, and if that's the case buy us all one! lol! Just wait you will be happy when the upgrades are on your brand new device. If you get the 2 now in 3 months time you will be longing for the 3 :)

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
@Locker8 people are speculating and guessing at what moght come next from the company we love and you have a problem with that?

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get the first but I finally got the second version earlier this year. I'm waiting for the 3rd to come out so I can get the 3G version.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It's always best to be patient. But considering the time frame, the latest it's thought to arrive is March to June- so that's half a year you would be waiting...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's always best to be patient. But considering the time frame, the latest it's thought to arrive is March to June- so that's half a year you would be waiting...

Where do you get your info from? Everything I've read on the tech sites thus far have all indicated that the iPad 3 could possibly be out as early as Feb 24th or by the end of March.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was considering getting an iPad 2 during christmas but then i dont want it to then be the last generation model in three months so should i hold out for iPad 3? Or should i dive in and get the iPad 2

The iPad 3 should be out by the end of March if all goes well and there aren't any last minute issues with it. Therefore, I would wait and go for the iPad 3.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I want to wait but I can get a referb way more space for my money .. I'm still undecided

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
This is the kind of stuff that absolutely fries me. OK, Apple wants to keep interest alive in the latest and greatest. But Apple has the #1 tablet right now. Why change that? What exactly is it that would drive them to trash their industry leading product and put something new out with such unimaginable technological wizardry that the current line of iPads would suddenly become obsolete?

I call BS.

I wish all the fanboys would just stop with this nonsensical speculation. It was all 100 percent entirely wrong with the iPhone 5, wasn't it, guys?

And yes, I just bought an iPad2 as a Christmas gift. Darn it all, stop telling me that this thing will be obsolete before the snow melts, would you?

Bah humbug. :mad:

How have any rumors mentioned that they will complete out feature there current devices and make them obsolete? The iPad one right now still sells for upwards of 300-350 dollars even and it's almost two years old. The reason too wait is just because it's 2-3 months before it'll be here and why not just just wait for the better one which will most likely be the same price. Rumors are rumors. We just enjoy guessing what apple will be putting in there next awesome device. This close I'd say you've waited this long, at least wait until they announce it(February 24 most likely) and check it out. Before Christmas though I would've definitely said take the dive now.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Where do you get your info from? Everything I've read on the tech sites thus far have all indicated that the iPad 3 could possibly be out as early as Feb 24th or by the end of March.

An iPad has never debuted in February (which is right after the holidays)- so that's out.

?The 1st iPad debuted in April. (That's after March.)

?The 2nd iPad debuted in March.

So I'd say March-June. If you want to have the latest and greatest. You will wait.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
An iPad has never debuted in February (which is right after the holidays)- so that's out.

·The 1st iPad debuted in April. (That's after March.)

·The 2nd iPad debuted in March.

So I'd say March-June. If you want to have the latest and greatest. You will wait.

No iPhone ever debuted in October either, until the 4S, right? Point being, with Apple one can never count on a set release date for any of their products. I'm not so sure about the Feb, rumors either, however, I'm not writing it off. Whatever the date may be, I can wait. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711