Itunes Music Videos

Invictus

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have several music videos that I purchased on Itunes and none of them will play on my Ipad. Can someone please tell me how to get my Itunes videos to play on my Ipad 3?

The sound plays but the video doesn't. They do play just fine on my Itouch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Invictus

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Have you read this?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Not until now...Thanks!

I still do not see why my Ipad 3 will not play native Itunes videos though.

Maybe it is an Itunes issue. Would it be possible to take it to an apple store to show them that it doesn't work?

I really want this to work!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not until now...Thanks!

I still do not see why my Ipad 3 will not play native Itunes videos though.
According to that site I referenced, "Any music video, TV show, or movie purchased from the iTunes Store is designed to play on the iPod, iPad, or iPhone and can be easily synced with iTunes 9 or later."

Maybe it is an Itunes issue. Would it be possible to take it to an apple store to show them that it doesn't work?

I really want this to work!
Possibly and no, it wouldn't hurt to take it to a nearby Apple store to get their take on it and possibly a fix, if applicable. Let us know how it turns out if you do.;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Invictus

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Fixed...Sort of...

Okay...heres the scoop!

Apparently you cannot play your itunes videos through the "music" button on the Ipad 3.

There is a "Video" button that is a native app that you must use to play your music videos or any videos for that matter.

I still wish i could play the videos from the orange "Music" button.

Anyway, I can now see my videos!:)

Reactions: pkcable

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, I could have told you that. Heck, I assumed you were using the video app but were unable to watch them even though the website I referenced indicated you should be able to. Oh well, at least you figured out the problem. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Reactions: Invictus

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dude, I could have told you that. Heck, I assumed you were using the video app but were unable to watch them even though the website I referenced indicated you should be able to. Oh well, at least you figured out the problem. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

I was thinking the same thing! I'm surprised he even got anything at all to play through Music! :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro