iPad tracking thread

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I saw via engadget that some people already have their shipping notifications from apple which sadly puts them on time for the 16th. I remember the I4 for Verizon was delivered early which was awesome.

I have NOT received notification yet as mine is still "processing".

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine says Processing. When 4S launch, people got their trackings over a 3 day period. They can't process all at the same time.

Last edited:

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in the "Preparing for Shipment" status for delivery on the 16th. I am going to assume a lot of the shipping details are based off of the model and color ordered, as well.

RawisTheGameHhH

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I just checked mine and it says "processing" delivers on march 16 via standard shipping; i ordered at 330p central time yesterday; 32GB WiFi/4G on Verizon

Last edited:

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine says 'Processing' and 'Delivers on March 16".

I heard a rumor that two models are current sold out. That may account for the one which is going to ship on March 19 - the order was for a model temporarily out of stock.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
just checked mine and it says still processing on the iPad part of my order, the Apple Care+ has processed and I still have a ETA of 3/16

ShadezOfGray

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
I placed my order ( Blk 64GB Wifi ) around 3:30pm CST yesterday. I received my confirmation email about two hours later. My order still says "Processing" for standard delivery March 16th. *crossing fingers*

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB White WiFi at 2:45 yesterday afternoon, and received my confirmation email from Apple five minutes later. I just checked my order status and it still says "processing," with a delivery date of 3/16. This is almost identical to my iPhone 4S preorder status the day after I placed the order, and I have every confidence that I will have my new iPad in my hands sometime on the 16th. Apple has not let me down yet, and I've had Apple products since 1984.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad is preparing for shipment white 32GB Wi-fit. Apple TV is still processing. Got confirmation email at 4:00 yesterday.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't be surprised if many don't see an update in shipping status over the weekend, but the iPads will still deliver on the 16th as stated. My iPhone 4s stayed in "processing" for days while so many others were getting tracking numbers, but mine still arrived on launch day.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine is preparing for shipment! Does anyone know what mail service apple uses ie FedEx or ups? FedEx is the worst cause I live in a locked apartment complex, so they do not have a key. I have a call box but they NEVER call it and I miss my package a lot of times!! I swear I will wait outside so I will get it the first try!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711