How do I activate face time on my cellular data
I have an iPad 2 and I am in another country using a SIM card that allows me to face time but I do not have face time on the list of data I can use for cellular data! Skype is there though! So how can I add face time?
- 07-17-2016, 07:07 AM #2
- 10,952 Posts
Re: How do I activate face time on my cellular data
-Try making a FaceTime call while on cellular data.
-go to Settings > FaceTime, disable it, restart your phone and enable FaceTime.
One of these should do the trick.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2016, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2016, 12:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2016, 02:48 AM
- By Monokey in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2016, 11:12 PM