can I downgrade iOS?
I was given hand down apple iPad 2 (3G+WiFI) 64 GB model from my mom, I felt this devices perform really slow and unstable
is that possible to downrage the iOS version, currently it run 9.3.1 version,
if it is? how? if not yeah, I guess I'm going to stop there. I'm not really familiar to apple product since I won't be able to afford it as I am still student, but I do familiar with computer running windows.
- 04-24-2016, 08:22 AM #2
- 04-24-2016, 01:23 PM #4
- 04-24-2016, 09:34 PM #6
- By seeyaiphone71 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 45Last Post: 06-06-2016, 12:44 PM
- By tnt4 in forum iOS 9Replies: 16Last Post: 04-26-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2016, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2016, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2016, 09:27 AM