I have a IPAD 2 that is frozen with picture of a USB cord shwing on it how do I unlock
I was trying to update the IPAD and it would not update it kept asking for my pass word and said I had used it to many times and locked the screen.
I called apple and they said it was locked and I would have to bring it in for them to unlock. They want $149.00 to fix can anyone help me do this my self.
- Best AnswerMar 03 2016 | 7:09 pm EST
- 03-03-2016, 07:09 PM #2
Re: I have a IPAD 2 that is frozen with picture of a USB cord shwing on it how do I unlock
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
- By Roi Emmanuel Verastigue in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:55 PM