iPad 2 screen badly broken. How can i unlock the passcode since I can't see anything on the screen?
I have an iPad2 from a couple of years ago. There are lots of photos stored in there. My screen is broken and the iPad2 is locked. When I connect to iTunes, it asks for passcode which i cannot enter because the screen in broken. I don't even have any backed up data nor anything on the cloud. Is there a way I can retrieve my photos from a locked broken screen iPad2?
- 12-31-2015, 06:34 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2016, 06:08 PM
- By brookeyydooo in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2016, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2015, 07:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 01:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 11:57 PM