Ipad 2 recorded video in time lapse. How can I undo time lapse so video works correctly
My grandson was 5 last year and received a cello that he had never played. When I recorded him playing I was recording in video but didn't realize that it was in time lapse. What can I do to fix it. Maybe an app from the apple app store
- 12-25-2015, 05:13 PM #2
- 12-25-2015, 06:07 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: Ipad 2 recorded video in time lapse. How can I undo time lapse so video works correctly
There's no "fix". A timelapse video is essentially a series of still pictures taken at regular intervals.
The data in between the intervals does not exist. There's no way to make it a "normal" video. Sorry.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2016, 12:04 PM
- By aBlackSquirre1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2015, 11:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2015, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2015, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 12:28 PM