I am unable to update any apps on my iPad 2.
Currently there are 9 updates due but none will download. After each try,I get the message "unable to download at this time". This has been the case for about 12 hours now. What's the solution please.
- 11-10-2015, 06:13 AM #2
- 5,545 Posts
Re: I am unable to update any apps on my iPad 2.
Welcome to iMore!
Now and then the iTunes store will have some issues, but usually not for that long. Do you have free space on your iPad? If your storage is full you may experience difficulty downloading updates.
You can also reboot your device by holding down the power and home buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo and try again.
- By flyinion in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 19Last Post: 11-15-2015, 11:29 AM
- By bcarruth62 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 12:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 09:16 PM
- By mach1man in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 08:58 PM