My iPad 2 froze up, on the screen now is a pic of the plug and the iTunes logo.
I connected to my laptop and it says it can't do an update (error 4013).
I tried a hard reboot and get the same images. I don't want to perform a 'restore' unless absolutely necessary. I have some photos that I want to keep and aren't in my last sync.
Is there any way to capture the pics or get around this screen?
- 10-06-2015, 08:08 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2015, 03:54 PM
- By Mike Evert in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2015, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2015, 06:05 PM
- By mimi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2015, 06:05 PM