i have an iPad 2 that is stuck at the iTunes with usb cable screen.
I have connected to iTunes, it detects the iPad 2. I tried the update first and it failed. I attempted the restore and update and it attempts to download the update. Then, I get a message stating "There was a problem downloading the software for the iPad "iPad". An unknown error occurred (-39). Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later.
I tried the restore again after disabling the antivirus software and received the same message. I appreciate any suggestions on how to restore this iPad 2.
- 09-23-2015, 02:52 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: i have an iPad 2 that is stuck at the iTunes with usb cable screen.
Well because you state you have the cable and iTunes on screen you cannot hurt anything as that tells you it is in restore mode so unplug it and turn it off. Plug it back in to iTunes and turn back on and choose to "RESTORE". This should work and hope you did a previous backup first or if you can now do so, Then do the restore, This should take care of your issue.
- 01-15-2016, 10:49 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: I have an iPad 2 that is stuck at the iTunes with usb cable screen. How can I fix it?
when you see the report, unplug the iPad.. check the download icon at the right top of iTunes, you'll notice it's downloading the update.. re-attempt the update after the software has finish downloading..
sorry for my english... I'm not an English man..
- By Fahadthelionheart in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2015, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:49 PM
- By Wallace in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:31 PM