- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Safari display problem on Facebook website
Hello. This is trivial but really really annoying: when using Facebook on my iPad 2, through safari, the full website, not the mobile version I can't always access my sticker packs to choose one for a PM. This is because the menu bar at the top stubbornly hides under the safari menu bar and I just can't move it, enlarge it or reduce it so I can reach to click on it. All I can access is the bottom proration of this window showing the last 6 or so stickers I used. Any ideas?
- 10-28-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Safari display problem on Facebook website
I do not use Facebook so all I can do, until a knowledgable member responds, is direct you to the Facebook Help Center's sticker section for the iPad.
- By CSI Guy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2014, 09:26 PM
- By TekNinja81 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2014, 02:50 PM
- By bdavid186 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:57 PM
- By jamiegoldsmith in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:04 PM