How much is the iPad 2 worth in the UK
In currently saving for a Surface Pro 3, and one way I'm getting money for it is by selling my old hardware.
My friend has an iPad 2 and I have a Surface RT. He wants my surface because he likes it more than his iPad, so I said we could trade when I got a buyer for the iPad. I think I could get 150£ for my surface, but would I be able to get that much for an iPad 2?
- 06-14-2014, 12:07 PM #2
Re: How much is the iPad 2 worth in the UK
Hi and welcome to iMore.
It depends on what variant of iPad 2 you have. Is it 16Gb, 32Gb or 64Gb and wifi only or wifi/3g? if 3g, is it unlocked or locked to a carrier?
Try CEX - https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.ph...pad+2§ion=
They start at £127 for C grade (not great condition) 16Gb white wifi only and go to about £175 for a 64Gb unlocked 'A' grade 3G variant.
- By viswanadh panduri in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
- By timcold in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 06:20 AM