The iPad 2 Is Dead...Long Live The iPad 4!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well it is only an announcement away but officially the iPad 2 is done and iPad 4 with Retina display is back. What do you think. I'll be out shopping for one this weekend if they are in stores that quick.

UPDATE: The iPad 4 with Retina Display is already up on Apple's Website!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I knew the time would come sooner or later. What about it smaller brethren - the iPad Mini? It's almost identical to it with the exception of its size.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I knew the time would come sooner or later. What about it smaller brethren - the iPad Mini? It's almost identical to it with the exception of its size.

I think the Mini will stick around for a little while longer just because it has the lightning connector

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think the Mini will stick around for a little while longer just because it has the lightning connector

I agree...:)
Very good article to read from the blog and they mention the lightning connector - I suggest you read this.

Which iPad should I get? | iMore

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I'm not sure there'd be a lot of compelling reason (for me, anways) to spend more on an Air over an iPad 4. They'd have to gimp storage on the iPad 4 or make it somehow less attractive. Not taking anything away from the Air but, to me, it's not leaps and bounds better than the iPad 4 in everyday use.

via the tablet

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I'm not sure there'd be a lot of compelling reason (for me, anways) to spend more on an Air over an iPad 4. They'd have to gimp storage on the iPad 4 or make it somehow less attractive. Not taking anything away from the Air but, to me, it's not leaps and bounds better than the iPad 4 in everyday use.

via the tablet
That is why I am going out this weekend to pick up an iPad 4. Best Buy already has them.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The refurb price will drop too so that's a plus any ipad 2 should be at a really good price point

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

via the tablet

I agree with you somewhat. When I first heard about the ipad air I bought an ipad 4( I owned one before but sold it ). I sold it because I Rarely used it due to its weight. With that being said I use the air every day and don't mind using it for an extended period of time. To me it made a big difference and enough to actually keep this thing. But it's all about preference and the ipad 4 at that price is still a great deal waay better than The ipad 2

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an Air LTE but it has an Otterbox on it which negates any lightweight pleasantries but it's certainly not more than I can handle and I love knowing its safe in there.

via the phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73