Kobo app problem.. Can't see All my purchases

SkyBaby2

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I updated my iOS to the latest one and updated the app itself. I still can't see all my purchases in my library within the kobo app, specifically comics my husband purchased on our shared account. The purchased items do appear on the kobo website when I log in, but I still can't download them on my ipad. It used to be that he couldn't read comics from his tablet so he used my ipad. Now I'm having that problem with newly purchased comics.

Any troubleshooting I can do? my husband is suggesting I wipe my whole ipad and refresh it after backing it up on my computer. Short of that, is there anything I can do to make this work?

Edit for an update- I don't get to say this often, but I just solved my own problem. For any who have this problem, here's what cured it for me: go into the settings of your kobo app and make sure that log in is the same as the log in you use to sign into your account on the kobo website. My husband changed his log in info for our account some months ago and I didn't realize kobo wouldn't automatically tell me about the non matching log ins between the app and the website and that I had to go in and change the kobo app log in myself. Hope this helps anyone else who searches for a fix for a similar problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh