- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPad lost 3G network after iOS 7 upgrade
I need help restoring my iPad's 3G connection. Ever since I upgraded to iOS 7, my iPad only connects to EDGE.
I've tested a few SIM cards, its not a SIM problem or area coverage problem. (Other SIM cards go straight to 3G on my iPhone and wife's iPad).
Does anyone have a fix for this?
Thanks so much!
- 09-25-2013, 07:40 PM #2
- 12-26-2013, 02:25 PM #3
- 12-26-2013, 05:08 PM #4
- 12-28-2013, 11:39 PM #5iMore Beginner
- 51 Posts
Re: iPad lost 3G network after iOS 7 upgrade
- By MDak280 in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:28 PM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
- By iEd in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:37 PM
- By Acvdm in forum iPad 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:10 PM