Ipad 2 screen help!!

robert kertesz

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have changed the digitizer after it was broken and since i put it together the screen turned to green and flickering!!!:( i have reset it, restored it, changed the lcd flex and still all the same! Pls help me??i just dont want to think its the lcd itself it would be just a bit expensive...so can anyone tell me what else could it be???thanks!!!

robert kertesz

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have done it all, checked all, took it apart put it back together again..still the same..i have read on other forums about this 'green flickering' screen (after dropping it)and all i found is to bang the ipad on to something and it seems like working to people but i couldnt find any proper solution or what exactly causes this problem!!the thing is i am doing this repair to someone just for helping and dont really wanna buy a new lcd...unless it is really the problem..so any ideas pls???

robert kertesz

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have changed the lcd itself too!!and now the fuzzinnes has gone but the background color is still green instead of black...quite devastated now actually...please anyone has any idea what it can be??????please???

yeshuman

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Similar sounding issue to what I had with my iPad2, apparently there's an issue with the adhesion between the glass and screen. Try sitting on it! With appropriate cushioning to protect it of course.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner