- iPhone Newbie
- 46 Posts
get refurb ipad 2 or waite for ipad 5
I just sold my transformer 300. android os was not great, after seeing the specs of the ipad 5 i want one but i cant waite till the fall.
i can get a refurbed ipad 2 for a good price from the apple store.all i need it for is surfing the web and emails a few apps. and i could sell it when the ipad 5 comes out. and i dont wanna spend the money on a 4 either because iam geting the 5 in the fall is this a good idea
- 05-13-2013, 07:19 PM #2
Re: get refurb ipad 2 or waite for ipad 5
You haven't seen the specs for the iPad 5 unless you work as an Apple engineer.
If you're wanting a stop gap to use now and sell later, why not buy a used iPad now and sell it later? The depreciation from used to used is less than from refurbished to used.
You end up with less out of pocket and a better device during your waiting time.
- 05-16-2013, 02:49 AM #4
- 05-16-2013, 04:24 AM #5
- 05-16-2013, 11:14 AM #6
- By tazz007 in forum iPad 4Replies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2013, 11:31 AM
- By shampz in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 24Last Post: 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM
- By dfb8085 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2012, 08:12 PM
- By jaguar11 in forum iPad 3Replies: 41Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:16 PM
- By sblocker in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2010, 07:51 PM