Jailbroken iPad 2 - Updated
My fiance has a jailbroken iPad 2, I believe it was running iOS 6.0.1 or something a little older like that, she did an over the air update today and is stuck on connect to iTunes. Is there a way to fix this without connecting to iTunes? She has some work she'd like to get done on her iPad now and won't have access to a computer until tonight.
- 04-12-2013, 12:48 PM #2
- 05-13-2013, 05:22 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: Jailbroken iPad 2 - Updated
TinyUmbrella might help.
But in this case, in which i have just experienced you won't be able to pass the connect to itunes if you do not restore it to the latest firmware (6.1.3) and if you do, you will lose the jailbreak and until now there is no untethered jailbreak for 6.1.3
If you have managed to back up your iPad, you're good to go. But if you haven't, then i think there is no other way to save the data.
And if you bring to the Apple store, they will blame you on jailbreaking the iPad - well probably
Best of luck,
- 05-16-2013, 01:37 AM #4
- 05-16-2013, 01:38 AM #5
- By DavidSights in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:19 AM
- By wishdamume in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM
- By dynalmadman in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM
- By JustinK2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2009, 12:06 PM