- iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Use iPad as a line-in speaker
I have an iPad 2 that has a lot of apps on it and doesn't have room for my 8 gb of music. I have an iPod nano and an line-in cable. Could I play the music on my iPad from the iPod with the cable?
Last edited by Gregory60060; 04-18-2013 at 09:31 PM.
- 02-21-2013, 12:57 PM #2
Re: Use iPad as a line-in speaker
You should be able to use the iPad to stream from your iTunes library if you have home sharing turned on...Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM #4
- By Aripac in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2011, 12:43 PM
- By trueredsoxfan_58 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:14 PM
- By lostonbroadway in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:23 PM
- By Madpod in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:31 AM
- By akijikan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:39 PM