Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
ipad apps how to keep them safe
1. Outlaw standing, walking, and running
If your kid wants to play a game, he sits on the couch. Make this a non-negotiable rule and donít be lenient with first-time offenders. If he doesnít like it, he can always go play with some wooden blocks.
2. Buy a case
If your kid somehow drops your new iPad from a great height on a hard surface, the glass will probably break. Sorry. Protect it from smaller falls with a kid-safe case.
3. Just say no to shaking and throwing games
The motion interface is one of the coolest things about games on the iPad, but letting your kids play those games that use it is risky unless theyíre in a rubber room full of pillows and marshmallows.
4. Expect things to get sticky
No matter how clean you think your kidsí hands are, they always seem to gunk up your iPad screen. Who knows how? You can clean the screen with eyeglass cleaner or the cleaning cloth that came with it. Be careful not to get any moisture in the phoneís openings.
5. Take turns
Itís easier said than done, of course, but if you have more than one kid of iPad-playing age itís worth setting a timer to keep things fair. Nothing breaks an expensive Apple productfaster than two or more kids trying to grab it from each other.
Ipad Great feature: buyipad2reviews.com/
- By GrannySmith123 in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:06 PM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:43 PM
- By AaronG in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:08 AM
- By Hghflyrjd1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:56 PM
- By Origommi in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:55 PM