Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Old iOS how do I update and jailbeak this thing?
So I have an iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3 jailbreaked ... Until now because of loads of work I haven't found time to update and jailbreak it again. And since the jailbreak I did is like 2years ago. I am completely out of date with these matters...*
Can someone explain in simple terms what the steps are now for me to update and jailbreak this? I read a ton of stuff (i finally am on vacation) but I must say I am a bit confused. You don't have to be super precise...I just would appreciate a roadmap to guide me trough, the details I will handle and search for myself.
Also what iOS would you recomend I update to?
Thank you so much!
- 02-01-2013, 10:01 AM #2
- By Mrozzy123 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 09:02 AM
- By Mrozzy123 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2012, 09:42 AM
- By glenantony in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
- By Shannon in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM
- By jabby in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2008, 11:44 AM