Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan for iPad

Paddy Murphy

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

My names Paddy and I'm a huge fan of Action-RPG's. I've felt that this is an area that has been lacking in the iOS space. Sure there's Zenonia and a few others, but generally I find the controls to be unintuitive and they never seem to make use of the platform. Well lately I've been playing this game Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan and it has me absolutely hooked. It's basically Zelda for your iPad and uses proper touch based input to move, attack, use special items and more.

mzl.aahfckqe.480x480-75.jpg

Look I know people these days are cynical and assume that any positive praise for something is some kind of shameless plug or personal endorsement. Well, I for one am all for supporting small developers, especially those who make top quality products but don't have the means to market their game like the EA's and Rovios of the world. As such, I've made it my goal to draw attention to this game as I believe it is one of the best available on the iPad, or any other tablet device for that matter. With more support the developer can continue to create bigger and better titles and can also bring this title to Android and PC - Why the heck wouldn't I support them!!!

Anyhow, you can check Ku out on the app store for a paltry fee --> https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/ku-shroud-of-the-morrigan/id581362461?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Don't want to download asap, check out these awesome videos I found over on youtube.

Gameplay Trailer:

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan - Gameplay - YouTube

Story Trailer:

Ku: Shroud Of the Morrigan - Story Trailer - YouTube

Rock N' Roll,

Paddy M.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member