Bookmark

eransss

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys ,, I lost all my bookmarks on my I pad .
And safari won't let me bookmark , it won't show up .
Any one have the same problem . Or it's just me ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys ,, I lost all my bookmarks on my I pad .
And safari won't let me bookmark , it won't show up .
Any one have the same problem . Or it's just me ?

I've never experienced anything like that. Do you have iCloud enabled and have set up iCloud as well as have your device set to back up to iCloud? If so, your bookmarks should sync to all if your i-devices. Have you tried a reboot of your iPad?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Without knowing what happened, I will cut to the chase and recommend that you restore your device either from a backup or as new. Restoring your device as new is preferred because it will provide you with a fresh start. Yes, it's an inconvenience, but the odds that your problem will be rectified greatly improves.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're very welcome, my friend, and I'm glad it all worked out for you. Take care and have a great evening...:)

eransss

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
new update ,,
Hey Eyevone!

We know it's been a long time coming but we've been working a lot behind the scenes to bring you Modern Tank! There is a bit of a delay unfortunately,
but the delay is here to prepare you all for an even better modern strategy game that will have smaller learning curves, more challenging missions, plenty
of more fun, and definitely fill the screen up with the best graphics possible !

Don't forget that you can always check our website and forum for new updates !

http://s7.postimage.org/k4xag4ywr/tank_renders.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen