Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Any tips for me?
So guys, just bought a iPad 2. Had iPhones in the past along time ago, but switched to BlackBerry due to work. Bought a BlackBerry tablet, and to be quite frank, found it rubbish. So I bought a Android tablet, and guess what? Yes, I found it rubbish! Im really hoping that my experience with the iPad is going to be much better. I plan on using it for e-mails, word processing, spreadsheets, web browsing and netflix. If it goes well, I may consider buying an iPhone too, and possibly upgrading to the iPad 4. Any advice from anyone? I've been away from ios for about 2 years.
P.S Loaded up iTunes and was amazed to find how much media i had bought but want using!
- 11-14-2012, 07:08 PM #2
- By sunrat39 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2012, 10:04 PM
- By whatsoeverhu in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM
- By BigB_117 in forum iPad 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:37 AM
- By nygiants10 in forum iPad 2Replies: 25Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:13 AM
- By pinny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2009, 06:01 PM