- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
For all the time I've downloaded an app from the app store, I always used the same password. But since yesterday, the password strangely didn't work. I tried resetting my password and redownloading it, but the pop-up kept saying it was the wrong password/apple id. However, when I resetted my password, they asked for unusual things, like at least one capital and lowercase letter, etc. When I set my password a long time ago, they never asked me that. My password was all lowercase.
Is anyone experiencing this?
- 11-11-2012, 07:44 PM #2
- 11-11-2012, 07:48 PM #3
- 11-11-2012, 08:04 PM #4
- 11-11-2012, 08:20 PM #5
- By tuffy100 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 06:40 PM
- By redsla in forum Original iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
- By bellizima in forum Google and GmailReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:25 AM
- By RyanGambrill in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:11 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2007, 03:06 PM