- 10-04-2012, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Cannot get iMessage working
Anyway, just to cover all bases, let's go over your steps:
1. On your iPad 2, go to Settings/Messages
2. Turn on iMessage
3. When it asks for your Apple credentials, enter it.
4. If your iPad is Wi-Fi & 3G capable, then you might want to turn on "Send as SMS". By doing so, if iMessage happens to be down, your iMessage will then be sent as an SMS message.
5. Scroll down to "Send & Receive" and select it. Verify the "You can be reached by iMessage at" & "Start new conversation from" information.
6. Exit out of Settings. You're done.
- By Buck1127 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2012, 11:48 AM
- By usher2005 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:02 PM
- By JsGrandma in forum iMessageReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:50 AM
- By mirko77 in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2012, 07:22 AM
- By PilotPhil81 in forum iMessageReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:23 PM