My friend was robbed trying to buy an iPad on craigslist

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This happened yesterday. A friend I chat with alot on Paltalk went to but an iPad in a public place and was robbed in broad daylight. Pretty scary stuff as last week I sold 2 iPhone 4's on Gumtree here in Sydney and was very worried about being robbed but it was all cool. Awesome news is they caught the perp within 2 hours but the money was long gone. He's also quite shaken up over the whole experience as the perp held a gun point blank to his head. Video below.

GREENE CO: Man arrested in Craigslist robbery | www.whiotv.com

Gaidin43

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Always go with at least inept her person. Always conduct business in a public location. Never show them the money until you have seen and examined the product. Even better have the other person hold the money while you conduct your deal.

Craigslist is a great way to sell stuff, but just like online dating you need to be smart about it...... Plus I always carry a gun to my sales...... Just in case they try to rob me, they will not enjoy the outcome.

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow. That's absolutely terrible. That must have been so scary. My mom's liquor store recently got robbed by two masked gunmen. Thank God no one was hurt and my mom wasn't there AND they got caught but still pisses me off. What's the world coming to...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73