iOS 4.3.3 to iOS 5.1.1 or any 5 version
I am sure this has been asked In the forums so if it was please don't flame me to much ..
I was on ver 5.1.1 but my iPad wifi messed up and I had to upgrade to version 6, It lagged on my games and app center just seemed sluggish. So I went back down to 4.3.3, I have all my shah blobs for all versions in tiny umbrella and Cydia. When I try to get back to ver 5 any version 5 I get error 1600 when trying to update to any flavor of ver 5. Anyone know if there is anything I can do to get back to iOS 5 on my iPad 2 wifi or am I screwed? I herd a rumor that redsnow was looking for a fix if you saved your blobs but that may have been for a4 devices. Is there any app that will put a A5 into pwned dfu mode?
Any suggestions good or bad are welcome...If I had a flux capacitor or a gigawatt....
- By pappy53 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2012, 03:01 PM
- By nokin in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM
- By ballerx44 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:26 PM
- By Superjudge in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:35 PM