Not updating to iOS6, turn off the notification badge?
I have decided to NOT update my iPad2 from iOS5.x to 6. Of all the "new and improved" features noted as active on this device, I care about none of them. My iPad is jailbroke, and the only untethered jailbreak for it that I'm currently aware of is RedPois0n, which has its downloads behind a "sign me up for spam" paywall. The developer of absinthe at GreenPois0n has reportedly stated that he is NOT working on a jailbreak for iOS6.
So how do I turn off the alert badging on my Settings app and the General item within it? It's not even listed as an item in the Notification Center settings.
- 10-02-2012, 09:07 AM #2
- 10-02-2012, 09:23 AM #3
Re: Not updating to iOS6, turn off the notification badge?
Short answer: you have to jailbreak and use either No Update or noOTA badge. Take your pick.
Re: Not updating to iOS6, turn off the notification badge?Short answer: you have to jailbreak and use either No Update or noOTA badge. Take your pick.
- 10-02-2012, 05:15 PM #5
- 10-02-2012, 10:07 PM #6
- By alxdc in forum iOS 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2012, 03:45 AM
- By manolopzo in forum iOS 6Replies: 15Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:23 PM
- By sting7k in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:49 AM
- By electro_cute in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM
- By haplo53 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM