Netflix Issues

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a iPad and netflix. For the past month everything has been great,

Now all of a sudden I have major streaming issues. It freezes all the time and the pic and voice are out of sync, I can't figure this out, I called netflix they gave me apples number,

Nothing has changed on my wifi and everything else is fine

I see this turning into a major ****show, Has anyone dealt with this. I don't have the patience for poor technology and I all cancel the account if it can't be resolved,

Any ideas ??

Thanks

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Try closing the app from the multitasking tray and then open it again. If that doesn't work, I'd try closing the app then powering off the iPad and starting it up and finally opening the app once again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
What have you tried .. I would try the above .. Then run a speed test see if it's your ISP or maybe restart your router

KitchenTel

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
If that doesn't work, I'd try closing the app then powering off the iPad and starting it up and finally opening the app once again.
g.gif

Coffeegrower

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I've had exactly the same problem for about a month

I've been using the Netflix app on iPhone and iPad since it was first released, and have had no trouble with it until now. The stream pauses, then resumes with the video and audio out of sync by several seconds. It's easily fixed on the fly by moving the scrubber back a hair, but can happen half a dozen times while watching a movie, so really annoying. I doubt that this is Apple's problem - Netflix needs to fix the app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro