Small area cracked on corner of iPad, what to do?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just replaced the glass on my iPad 2 and it was 129. I went to Dr Phonez and they were really professional.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
When my ex girlfriend cracked her screen I just applied some locktite super glue on it and worked it in as much as I could with my finger.
If you do it just be quick about it. She didn't have any sort of insurance and I knew it would happen again. S why change the screen. For her anyhow

Im_4nthony

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Answer : don't buy anything from apple, they are made cheap, they just look nice, buy android it also looks nice, and you can buy it for cheaper than apple. I recommend a galaxy tab since they are so good. Also you can do a lot more things on android than apple such as control your tv with your phone (because it has an ir blaster, iphone doesn't)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Answer : don't buy anything from apple, they are made cheap, they just look nice, buy android it also looks nice, and you can buy it for cheaper than apple. I recommend a galaxy tab since they are so good. Also you can do a lot more things on android than apple such as control your tv with your phone (because it has an ir blaster, iphone doesn't)

Hope that was sarcasm...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Why are you digging up a thread that is TWO YEARS OLD?