I pad 2 and storage problems

Sallylovesheripad

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 and purchased it with the lowest amount of storage( forget the amount of mg)....I am not very I pad savvy- but I do LOVE it when I can figure it ou!!! So, I was hoping someone may be able to give me some advice on what to do..... I really want to down load TV seasons to watch from I tunes, but everyime I pay and attempt to down load the season- it stops half way through the download and says I don't have eneough storage and I need to manage it in settings, so I go to swattings to try to "manage it" and the only option I am able to find is to pursuance more I CLOUD storage. So, II have purchased the largest amount available from I cloud, but it still won't let me down load the episodes or movies I want from I tunes. I am pissed because I have purchased a 100$/ year worth of extra I cloud storage and spent money on these fulltv seasons and can't enjoy them. Any ideas abut what I could do differently, or is there a way to from another website other than I tunes to get current TV shows to download?? Thanks!! We cancelled our cable and I am missing all these shows!!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
iCloud storage has absolutely nothing to do with Downloading apps , tv , music or movies to your iPad
iCloud is the storage for backing up your data , contacts and pics and video u take in the camera roll

The warning you are getting is because you have a 16 gig iPad and you are out of space you can not upgrade that unless you buy another iPad with more memory like a 32 gig or 64 gig

Go to settings then general then about you will see total and used

Currently you need to erase some stuff to make room for whatever you are trying to download ..

That or let it download in iTunes and watch on your computer

Another option is apple tv

You can watch all your stuff directly from your pc using apple tv

I recommend taking a trip to the apple store and talk with a rep they can explain and demonstrate stuff for you too.

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk