Audio Input For Ipad2

FIGGY1682#AC

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok I broadcast a dj show on ustream and im trying to use my ipad2 cause its just easier then breaking out a web cam, a extra laptop, a compressor for audio and all the crazy stuff. i was wondering if any body knows of a universal audio input for the ipad2 that i dont have to use with a specific app. i have been told about iO Dock Pro Audio Dock For iPad & iPad 2 and Apogee Jam - Studio quality guitar input for iPad, iPhone and Mac but no one can say if either works with any app or if it works with just a dedicated app. i tried emailing the companies straight and i get no response so i was wondering if anybody knows of anything else that should work. thanks for your time everyone.

SimonSage

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not sure you'll find something that isn't paired up with a specific app. The only real name I ever hear around that kind of stuff is iRig (but I'm no musician). My guess is that Apple limits access to audio in, and accessory manufacturers probably aren't interested in making something exclusively for jailbreakers.

You might want to look into Android tablets, if this is going to be your primary use case for a tablet, to be honest. I suspect there are few restrictions to hardware over there.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok I broadcast a dj show on ustream and im trying to use my ipad2 cause its just easier then breaking out a web cam, a extra laptop, a compressor for audio and all the crazy stuff. i was wondering if any body knows of a universal audio input for the ipad2 that i dont have to use with a specific app. i have been told about iO Dock Pro Audio Dock For iPad & iPad 2 and Apogee Jam - Studio quality guitar input for iPad, iPhone and Mac but no one can say if either works with any app or if it works with just a dedicated app. i tried emailing the companies straight and i get no response so i was wondering if anybody knows of anything else that should work. thanks for your time everyone.

Check out IKMultimedia.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox