Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

8 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Smile New to Apple

I am a newbe to this forum and pretty excited with my ipad2. I have been using another tablet for a year now and decided to try the premium device ipad. Overall i have a great experience with ipad and to me its almost a latptop replacement and powerup my laptop only on weekends. I like the graphics and gesture.I like the battery life and the aluminium shell. I put extra care to handle the baby, not to scratch the aluminium and just ordered an outfit Choiix folio case.

Coming to my issue, I was under the impression that ipad dont support flash and hence i cant watch any youtube. It was one of the reason i did not own an ipad until last week. I am a youtube addict.But to my surprise i saw a youtube apps icon on ipad and it pays youtube videos!!! and i can even use safari to view youtube. Does it mean that apple ipad started supporting flash or youtube has changed their video format.?

YouTube is actual video files not flash .. Ipad still don't and will most likely never support flash although there is web browser apps you can download that can do flash

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    sonyscaria likes this.