Flash problem

Jakeg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a few investment sites that email me videos and when I try to watch them I get a adobe flash 10.1 or above is necessary. I have tried all the apps that you suggested but still no luck. Any more ides?

iPad 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If it's not that much of a convenience, view the attachment via a computer because Apple has long rejected Adobe?s Flash technology.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You might try the Skyfire browser. It will play flash videos via proxy on their servers since iOS does not support flash.

Wario954

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
iSwifter or Splashtop

Are the emails being sent to you links to videos or attachments?

iSwifter has worked with everything i have thrown at it. Maybe you can try accessing your email through iSwifter to see if it makes a difference.

Splashtop is pretty much your home computer on your iPad so that definitely will work but of course your computer has to stay on.

budweiser45

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a few investment sites that email me videos and when I try to watch them I get a adobe flash 10.1 or above is necessary. I have tried all the apps that you suggested but still no luck. Any more ides?

iPad 2
If its for trending123. , I use PHOTON works great

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Make sure the files are not corrupt or infected. If none of the apps work, there is probably something wrong with the files.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox