How Many iPad Users Have An Android Phone?

Sissy Martin

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I have an android phone and wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am having trouble syncing music and apps to my ipad. Wish
I knew how to do it. I refuse to buy a iPhone, don't like them. Any
Suggestions let me know. I have over 2000 songs on my phone
And would love to sync then to my ipad!:(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have an android phone and wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am having trouble syncing music and apps to my ipad. Wish
I knew how to do it. I refuse to buy a iPhone, don't like them. Any
Suggestions let me know. I have over 2000 songs on my phone
And would love to sync then to my ipad!:(

Use iTunes... get the songs on the phone saved to your computer, and then add those songs to the iTunes library... then set up the iPad to sync music to iTunes on computer.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, my devices have to match. When I had. Nexus 5 I had the Nexus 7 tablet as well. When I switched back to my iPad, I switched to the iPhone 5S. It's a weird thing I do.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I like to use all operating systems just so I can know how to work them all.. I currently have a HTC one, iPad mini and a pc windows 8.1.. the kicker is everything syncs with live so calender, contacts are seamlessly sync through my devices.. love it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Using a Galaxy S4 , as everyone knows, and currently loving it a lot. It just has a terrific screen and speed to boot.

To me, it's the closest to a mobile computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I like to use all operating systems just so I can know how to work them all.. I currently have a HTC one, iPad mini and a pc windows 8.1.. the kicker is everything syncs with live so calender, contacts are seamlessly sync through my devices.. love it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was like that. But I have since starting looking at condensing my experience to one platform. I'm still not sure which one is the best for me. But when I find it, I'm going all in for a while.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

rkice14

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I was anti Apple for a long time. My first smart phone was a Palm 700wx running windows moble. Most hated windows early attempts at a mobile operating system, I actually liked it. It finally quit working and I sent it for repair, they said it wasn't repairable and replaced it with a 700P running the early palm operating system. It was terrible!!! (Still have it it's in nearly new condition.) Then tried the Palm Pre. I really liked that operating system just really junk hardware. I next ended up with a Samsung Moment. I had such a bad experience with it I swore I'd never go back to an Android device. My daughter talked me into an iPhone 4S that was a pretty sweet phone, it just worked.
Sprint was running a two for one deal on a GalaxyS4 and I swapped. WOW what an improvement compared to my old Samsung phone.

The Android tablets I've played on seemed very sluggish compared to my daughters IPad. So lucky me I got an iPad for Christmas. I thought about going back to my 4S to keep the ecosystem the same. But I've been spoiled by the larger awesome screen on the S4. And love the iPad. So I guess I am in the Andriod/iPad camp for now.

I do have a question after my long winded phone history. I used to have my Moment rooted and used to use it as a WIFI hot spot for my laptop when WIFI wasn't available. I am needing an app that would work on a Galaxy S4 to tether to my iPad without any grief from Sprint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Using a Galaxy S4 , as everyone knows, and currently loving it a lot. It just has a terrific screen and speed to boot.

To me, it's the closest to a mobile computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check out the Nexus 5 then it is so much better.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I love iOS and android! I always have my iPhone, iPad, android tablet and an android phone.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol you got pretty much covered on all ends.

It's all I need! iOS is my daily driver but I play around w/ android dev from time to time. Usually when I'm in the mood for it, recently I haven't been. I'm not excited about the new updates.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's all I need! iOS is my daily driver but I play around w/ android dev from time to time. Usually when I'm in the mood for it, recently I haven't been. I'm not excited about the new updates.

You develop? Cool.. What kind of apps are you working on?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh