- 01-06-2012, 05:56 PM #2
- 01-07-2012, 12:35 PM #4
- 01-07-2012, 01:02 PM #5
You can still do this, kind of, with restrictions. In the same restrictions area of Settings, under allowed content, there is a setting for Apps. In there you can set the restriction to 4+, 9+, 12+, 17+, or all apps. I believe developers have to enter a rating (or Apple does it for them) when they submit an app to the store.
This method isn't perfect as you can't pinpoint a single app or two but you can keep young eyes from seeing things you don't want them to.
- 01-07-2012, 06:04 PM #7
Restrictions work the best but don't let them watch you go into settings my 4 year did and managed to put a passcode lock on the phone and couldn't remember what it was .. I has to do a restore lol I now have settings icon in a folder lol
Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 01-07-2012, 09:39 PM #8
- 01-13-2012, 07:01 AM #9
- 01-15-2012, 12:32 PM #10
- 03-31-2013, 05:33 AM #11
- 04-01-2013, 08:59 AM #12
- 07-22-2013, 12:18 AM #13
- 08-01-2013, 04:53 PM #14
- 01-24-2014, 10:49 AM #15
Re: Can you lock certain apps with Passcode?
What about photo's? Like my friend was wondering if you can lock certain photo's so her younger sister doesn't see them. And plus, you can really delete the app. It's a company app that's already on there as soon as you get it. So what if there are certain photo's you want to lock, could you lock them..?
- 01-24-2014, 11:44 AM #16
- 01-30-2014, 10:25 AM #17
- 04-24-2014, 07:03 PM #18
- 08-18-2014, 12:54 AM #19
- By graysonip in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM
- By fmflex in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:39 PM
- By l0peter0l in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:18 PM
- By p8.david in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:56 PM
- By Didi4sale in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:22 PM