- 11-06-2011, 11:08 AM #2iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
TWCable TV (Assuming you use TWC)
PS Express (Easy to use Photo editing – although the new IOS 5 allows editing of photos within “Photos”– I just loaded that upgrade and haven’t had time to investigate)
Line2 HD (gives you VOIP on the iPad 2 and free SMS texting – very nice interface – free for 1 week trial $99 a year or $9.95 a month if you like it)
Bing for iPad
Koi Pond Lite (Novelty – just for the cool factor)
Tube Time (Novelty – just for the cool factor)
Read it Later
NetCarShow (Nice Pictures of Cars)
Depending on what your doing - reading emails, using reader apps cruising the web it will last all day. If your viewing a lot of video will run it down much faster.
Very durable - Pick up a good cover. I use a case from Brookstone that has a zipper closure and has room for other items (Microfiber cloth, charging cable and adapter plug from Apple that allows for direct download of pictures from cameras that use SD memory cards)
- 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM #3
1. Depends on what you do. I do alot of social networking so i use twitter, iquicktweet, facebook, and taptalk.
2. I charge my battery about once a week and i use it every day. i believe apple is correct with the estimated 10hrs of battery life for straight useage.
3. I havent had any issues, but i do have a belkin case and a smart cover.
4. I think its quick. i have never had any lag issues.
5. no prob.
- 11-06-2011, 08:15 PM #4
- 11-07-2011, 07:52 PM #5
- 11-07-2011, 10:55 PM #6
- 12-11-2011, 10:33 PM #7
But I don't have to wait. Right?
I've been having a blast setting it up for her.
My wife travels alot so I've had a lot of time to get it going.
Plus I work from home so I'm using it during the work day.
I won't wrap it until Christmas Eve. You know why.