Need an iPad 2 case like a book

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
I saw someone on the tube with a case for their iPad that was like a book and it looked really smart. Almost like a notepad maybe but they open it and their iPad is slot in there.

Thanks. :)

tokiyoo

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com: CaseCrown Apple iPad 2 Bold Standby case (Black) for iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for Apple Smart Cover's sleep & awake): Electronics
like this?
zhushu4.jpg

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
We have the Cyber Accoustics Leather Folio
I can't give you a link b/c I don't have enough posts yet.

:)

mojomojo

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I can recommend the TeckNet iPad 2 folio letter case, which also activates the magnetic sleep/wake feature. It's sturdy, protects the device all round, and it's available on Amazon for about ?11 (about $17).

Hope that's of some use.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I suggest cutting out the middle of a book (like a secrets stash spot) and fitting your iPad in there. You could get creative and use a hardback of "Windows for Dummies." That would be amusing.

NicoleCobar

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this helps!!

Hi,

Ihave a URL that can help you. It has a big listof cases that you may need. Have a look & revert back if you like it.
Check it out
Regards
Nicole Cobar
iPad 2 Cases

Last edited:

flytech

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I saw someone on the tube with a case for their iPad that was like a book and it looked really smart. Almost like a notepad maybe but they open it and their iPad is slot in there.

Thanks. :)

something like that??? It looks like an agenda more than a book but still... :) As I know it's the Arsemia line by Mapicases.

AJErvin12

May 26, 2011
Visit site
DoDo Case

I personally like the DoDo Case. They could be expensive, but look awesome.

www dot dodocase dot com

Sorry, can't post links!

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Bookbook looks terrible to me, but who cares what I think. I bought an INcase from Best Buy. Love it! And hides iPad well, can stand it up in landscape and comfortable to use. Just my $.02

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods