Another happy customer! New iPad2 32GB 3G Black Beauty!

JakeInFla

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
After mulling over countless iPad 2 vs HD/Pro release speculation threads, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 32GB 3G Black IPad2 with a Military spec Survivor case today. Loving everything about this thing and honestly anyone on the fence like I was should just go for it. You'll have zero regrets after she syncs up, trust me !

This is my first IPad so comparisons can't be made to the Gen 1 model, but overall I'm extremely impressed with the overall design and functionality. Having an iPhone 4 makes navigating it pretty much a seamless transition.*

Thanks for all the helpful insights you guys post. They seriously helped me make up my mind on the purchase.*

And now...back to the show! ;)

~Jake

JakeInFla

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Go for it...

I am currently deciding on the White 32GB and this would be my first ever iOS product. Glad to see your enjoying it.

I would definitely just go for it. Get the 3G though. It's worth the added cost in my opinion. I'd rather have it available when I'm out and about. The Gps capability should come in handy as well.

Devil's Advocate- Sure a higher resolution screen and better cameras would be useful, but honestly I'd rather use this for a year, let the 3 come out and have a good run with updates available for any faults in the firmware or OS irregularities related to the newer screen technology being discovered and patched.

Just my $.02

JakeInFla

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
One last little tidbit of info...

Forgot to mention that it pays to politely haggle with the Best Buy finance people. They approached me offering an 18 month zero percent interest option if I ran a credit check for a BB credit card, with the promise of 25% off the purchase if rejected.

Lucky me, I was approved for a $9k limit so she applied a $20.00 instant discount, $50.00 off the 2 year protection plan, $20.00 off the Survivor case, and another $10.00 off a Logitech Audio system I picked up for my Asus gaming laptop.

The silver lining to this one is..if you're rejected you get the 25% off the IPad purchase...which can add up to around $200.00+ dollars... So it's a win-win if you think about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh