Little help with Ipad 2 please

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
6a6df074.jpg
f8b76b95.jpg

Ok so as you can see these here are 2 albums on my ipad 2, the pictures were taken with iphones and then stored on the computer then when the time came transfered to the ipad. I've tried everything ( deleting itunes and everything to do with it then re-installing it, restoring the ipad2 multiple times only syncing a few pics at a time) to try and get them to show up on the ipad but nothing seems to work and even recently been to see a apple genius about the issue ( all he did was gimme a new ipad2 to rule out a hardware problem), they all show up fine on my computer.:confused: Any ideas peoples??

btw i'm running the latest version on the ipad 2 and i'm not jailbroken.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone? Ideas?

I would help you but I've never run across this problem on my iPad 2 before. Anyway, give people a chance to reply as you only posted this about 2 hours ago. It is early for some people and I am sure others will help you when they read this. Good luck, hope you get this sorted out soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you have HDR turned on in the camera app? There was a post in the iOS 5 beta thread about that causing this issue... so if you do have HDR turned on, it's possible that you are seeing the same bug. To verify, turn HDR off and take a few pictures to see if it resolves it. If so, this is the first instance that I've seen posted about this that was not on iOS 5 beta x.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
One of the folders is from a iPhone 3gs so as far as I know they don't have HDR, I've synced these pics back to my iPhone 4 as well and when you open the folder you can see all the pics but as soon as you touch a pic to open full size it's just a black screen.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my best friend got this bug, I think he deleted all the photos off his computer and iPad and reloaded them on both from his iPhone? And it worked, that or he could never fix it. Just mess around with restores and things like that, I've seen this before but am not sure if it can be fixed, sorry

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my best friend got this bug, I think he deleted all the photos off his computer and iPad and reloaded them on both from his iPhone? And it worked, that or he could never fix it. Just mess around with restores and things like that, I've seen this before but am not sure if it can be fixed, sorry

I don't really wanna delete all the photos from my computer cause they are ones from our iphones that I've transfered to the computer the deleted off the iphone's. I've tried deleting them from the ipad and re-synced only a few at a time but that still didn't work, even after multiple restores. I'm just about out of ideas. thanks for the input anyway.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, there's just no other way ud go about fixing it. Idk, I'd try going to an apple store and letting them take a look

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Try renaming the pics and delete the old ones and set iTunes to sync to the new folder maybe it will think it's new pics I would delete the old ones off the iPad first

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
went back to apple and talked to another "genius" and i was told to try and turn my virus protection off when trying to sync large amounts of photos onto the ipad. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I really just don't know, I've only seen it once and i don't know if he ever fixed it or not.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to update everyone about this issue, since I've been to a apple genius twice with no real help about this, I've since deleted my OS and re-installed it and re-installed everything i need on my computer then re-synced all pictures to my ipad 2 and everything works now. no problems at all. so for anyone who runs into this problem i know its a big step to delete your computers OS but i just couldn't stand it and had to have it all working properly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal