Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

231 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Default Best iPad 2 Keyboard?

Ok so I'm getting the iPad 2 tomorrow and I am looking at several different iPad keyboards/docks, the reviews are a bit misleading, because some say it's good some say it's bad, so I want to know what you guys think is the best keyboard for the iPad.

Also, what case do you guys recommend, Smart Cover, or are there better things out there. So let me know what you guys think!!

Welcome to iPad2 life.

I like the Apple keyboard the best. It is a full size keyboard so there is no learning curve. I use my keyboard with the incase keyboard case and love it.

As for the iPad 2 case. I have my iPad2 skined in a Gelaskin and the Case-Mate Barely There clear. I also use the Smartcover.

Apple Wireless Keyboard - Apple Store (U.S.)

Origami Workstation for iPad and Wireless Keyboard : Products By Incase

GelaSkins | iPad Skins, iPhone Skins, iPod Skins, Laptop Skins, Gaming Skins, Custom Skins, Giclee Prints and more...

iPad 2 Barely There case- Smart Cover compatible- slim case by Case-Mate
    iMore Intermediate

137 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,976 Global Posts

I have the original iPad. I use the Apple Wireless Keyboard. I have an inCase zippered case that fits the iPad, keyboard and other accessories.

Here is a link to the case available from Best Buy.