Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansbuehler

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
this would be most handy when the morning coffee kicks in and i'm runnin' for the terlet. Besides that at meetings all day at work would be awesome, travel, and my kids love banking on keys... you know that is my 3 year old's #1 enhancement request for the iPad... add a huge keyboard that he can bang on.

Tony V

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Where I would use the Logitech Keyboard?

No brainer for me; during after-school review sessions with students and during our high school department meetings. Not having to hold the iPad while demonstrating a task or illustrating examples is great when working one-on-one with kids. In the meeting scenario, I can keep up with the speaker or do a demo myself if I'm the one speaking.

tengence

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Going back to school for my little one.

I am 37 years old and going back to school so I can make a better life for my family, especially my 2 year old daughter who is dependent on me to make sure her world is a better place. The keyboard I have now for note taking gas broken and the zagg one would work perfectly to fill it's place.

Jason

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm using mine more and more for genealogy research. Having the keyboard would really help...the added protection from the case is a bonus.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I would use it at home in my living room to respond to emails and update my facebook status as it would come in very handy for that purpose!

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This would be perfect for when I enter sweepstakes. I enter everyday and the Keyboard would speed up the process saving me literally hours every week. This would be a big help. Also great for long emails and just storage. Is a beautiful case!

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I would use it when I'm on flights all around. I'm usually on flights about 5 times a week and I constantly need to get work done. When I'm on standby, I usually head over to the closest Starbucks in the airport and would love to use this to get my work done! It would be great! Thanks!

twestley

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I gave my wife an iPad 2 on her BMT birthday (look it up). Now I'd like to wean her off her ThinkPad, but she needs a keyboard to go iPad fulltime. Where will she use it? Everywhere except in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods