Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnamcharg

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Email and school documents

The iPad is my favorite way to view emails, but without the keyboard my responses tend to be short and to the point. My correspondents might appreciate that, but occasionally I wish I could type a longer response.

I have also been using the Piad to work on some of my School documents- Tests, and classwork for my kids, but especially for field trip info etc. With the keyboard, I could do all of my editing, easily, as I am on the trip.

To be honest, I am planning on getting one of these eventually-- using my own funds. But as a teacher it is taking a while to find the necessary funds. TiPb to the rescue!

codyg

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Case Giveaway

This would be awesome to use with my iPad for taking notes in class. I bought an iPad because it was more portable than my laptop and has an awesome battery life. I bought the stylus to write on the screen but it's cumbersome and not very efficient because I can type faster than I can write but the on screen keyboard isn't fun to type on.

loconite#IM

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
I could use the ZAGG case for....

I could use the ZAGG case for my real estate business:
- to search+find+load properties to the iPad2
- to type real estate contracts on the iPad2
- finally ditch my 6 year old office laptop office

Kandrade1

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This keyboard case is perfect!

My husband is a commercial pilot and is now able to use his iPad 2 in flight rather than lugging around the old "brain bag" full of charts and manuals. All flight info necessary is now on his iPad. A keyboard case would be a fantastic way to increase the efficiency of the iPad during those long international flights!

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
This would be so perfect for me.

I ride public transportation to work everyday and its the only time I have outside of the office to stay ahead of my work. I will not sacrifice the time I have with my kids at home so I spend every minute commuting working. I know I could be so much more productive with a real keyboard and I could spend additional time reading the extra time I gain reading TiPb. .

Thanks

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd use it for work. I travel a lot on foot and bringing a laptop can be cumbersome but I need to type out lengthy emails and edit documents while off site. When using my ipad I tend to miss the feels of actual "keys" when typing.

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Anywhere...

As I stated in my title... Anywhere. This past week I found myself without a computer at work. Were transitioning and no one has any idea how to get me a laptop so I simply added my exchange email to my iPad, signed into the networked and plugged away... Typing on the on screen keyboard is ok, but I could use the logitech keyboard case for my school reports, my forum posts... I may be starting a blog on blogger and lastly at work since the laptop I got today is just a P.O.J <- keeping it clean... Fingers crossed, be nice to win anything for once...

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I really would appreciate one of these. I have to take notes for work all of the time and typing with a traditional type of keyboard is faster for me. Not that I can't type pretty good with the iPad keyboard, I'm just faster with keys and would be able to touch type. As the office geek this might even give me some more cred!

Roadtreker

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I would use the case when travelling with my iPad, and the keyboard when typing long documents and email. It would be great to have a keyboard choice.

narlyk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
In-between home (where I have a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old) and my work, I am lucky enough to have a ferry commute - it's not a long commute, but I usually try and zip out some work emails when I haven't got toddlers or coworkers screaming at me :)

Unfortunately the ferry isn't the smoothest ride, and although I love my iPad 2, typing on a touchscreen on a rocking boat is actually quite difficult. The ZAGG keyboard case would certainly improve my typing accuracy on my commute.

The rocking boat is actually quite perilous to the safety of my iPad 2 - on more than one occasion I've almost lost it off my lap when working on my commute. Again, the ZAGG case would help so much - it would to ensure that I could type en route to work knowing that if it slipped, it would be safe, thanks to ZAGG :)

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I could really use a keyboard in my taxi, while waiting at the (SFO) airport, hotel lines, etc. Spending much of my life in a car instead of an office, it's hard to find enough time to do email, tweet, blog, build web sites, etc. I also have a chat room for the people who watch my live video broadcasts from my iPhone camera. I tried using my laptop, but it was just too cumbersome and heavy. The iPad is a lot easier to use, except when doing a lot of typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.